Reporting Issues in our Parish

PLEASE NOTE: Do not use this online service if your report relates to an immediate public safety issue, please contact the police.

Bromsgrove District Council

To report an issue with Abandoned Vehicles; Fly Tipping; Litter and Street Cleaning, including graffiti and dead animals, or Street Name Signs.

Worcestershire County Council

To report an issue with Drainage and Flooding; Roads, Pavements and Public Rights of Way or Overgrown Shrubbery.

Street Lighting

To report an issue with a Street Light complete the form.

The form will ask you to provide your details, this is so we can keep you updated on the progress of your report.